Lil' Surfer Cutting & Serving Board
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|24|| $13.59 each|
|48|| $13.13 each|
|96|| $12.81 each|
|144|| $12.50 each|
- Radically different: beautiful surfboard-shaped bamboo cutting board with a center inlay of darker bamboo; extra-long design makes for an excellent serving board too.
- Vertical-grain bamboo construction is lightweight, durable and knife friendly; this lil' board measures 14-1/2" x 6" x 5/8".
- Bring a bit of the beach into your home: the included hanging hole and tie make this surfboard a wonderful wall art option too.
- Easy care: simply hand wash or wipe with a damp cloth; do not soak in water or wash in the dishwasher.
- Bamboo is better for the environment; Moso bamboo is an incredibly durable material and it is a renewable resource which grows quickly and doesn’t require clear cutting, artificial irrigation or replanting.
The Li'l Surfboard cutting board makes an excellent gift for any type of vacation or tropical setting. The light stripes down the center are the natural color of the bamboo. The bamboo is steamed and the sugars caramelize producing a natural dying process that will last the lifetime of the board. With a laser engraved logo your brand is guaranteed to have a place in the kitchen for years to come.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
14 1/2 IN L 6 IN W 5/8 IN H
Price Includes Color: Laser Engraved
Price Includes Side: 1 side
Price Includes Location: 1 location
Location 1: Up to 2 Square Inches (1 Side/1 Location)
Decoration Method: Laser engraving